Washing machine is an incredibly and convenient gadget for every home. You just got a washing machine and are pondering how to use a laundry machine? No doubt it is easy but to ensure you get the best of your washing machine - you need to practically study the functions by correctly using the options available on the manual. In this article you will learn how to use a washing machine to wash. Read on
Laundry machines are built into different types, shapes, sizes, styles (automatic, semi-automatic and manual) and models. Using a washing machine makes life a lot easier for busy moms much less when using an automatic washing machine. All you need do is to put on the water, add your clothes and detergent choose your preferred setting and relax! You will learn laundry tips on how like which detergent is belter and how to separate clothes to avoid coloured clothes running over others. Here you will find answers to your questions – how do I use a washing machine.
How To Use a Semi-Automatic Washing Machine For The First Time (Step by Step)
This semi-automatic top loader is moveable, no plumbing needed and very easy to use. Follow the step below.
#1. Video: How To Use a Washing Machine for Beginners
- After selecting and separating coloured clothes, or any fabric you think might bleed over other clothes
- Fix the water inlet all by yourself, no need calling a plumber
- Put on the water and fill the laundry machine with enough water
- Add detergent and allow it to dissolve properly
- Do not over load the machine to get the best result
- Turn on the timer while you are putting in clothes, this will help ascertain how much the machine can take to avoid overloading it.
- If the machine is over loaded, you would have to take some out
- And if there is need to add more water, do the needful
- Choose your preferred timer, depending on how much soiled the clothes are (6 minutes for light soiled clothes)
- In the wash selector, choose either normal or gentle (which ever one that suites your dirty fabrics.
- Optional: you can use warm water for heavily soiled clothes (not hot water to avoid damaging the machine)
- After washing you can drain the water if want or reuse
- Transfer the clothes to the spinner tub but avoid over loading the spinner
- Put the spinner mat on top of the close and close the spinner
- On the spinner to help you squeeze off the soapy water,
- After spinning turn the spinner off
- Now switch on your tap again for clean water to rinse the clothes properly
- When you are done, empty the washing machine completely by turning the wash selector to drain.
- Before putting the machine away, rinse the machine properly and dry with a clean towel and air it to avoid any residue or foul smell when next you need to use it.
#2. Video: How to use a Portable Washing Machine Manually (method of manually pouring and draining water)
- After separating the clothes, just open it and manually pour in water half way – do not fill it
- Add detergent put the dirty clothes into the washer
- Add more water to ensure thorough wash
- Close the lid, set the timer and wait
- After washing, manually drain the dirty water and pour clean water to rinse the clothes
- After rinsing, you again drain the dirty water and you are done!
Related Topic:How To Use Automatic and Semi-Automatic Washing Machine (Video Tutorial)
Note: If you are contemplating which one to buy, choose one with an energy star label to save cost on electricity bill, use eco-friendly detergents and most importantly, do not dip your hand in the washer when it is still plugged on to the electrical switch
Now You Have Learnt How Much Water A Washing Machine Uses
After watching these video tutorials, you now know how to use washing machine the right way with out stress and also how many gallons or quantity of water different types of washing machine uses