Congratulation! You got yourself a new washing machine and are ready to learn how to use a washing machine. There are two types of washing machines, the front loader and top loader. This article teaches you in steps how to use an LG, Samsung, whirlpool, Thermocool, Tide, Good idea washing machines. Below here are the two types of washing machine to do your babies dirty lundaries. Read on
I am doing this tutorial because the tutorials that come with these machines are not always clear. Most washing machines takes about 8 to 19 liters of water; ensure you make the best out your laundry machine by making maximum us of the options available. Carefully separate by colours to avert colour bleeding unto others, fill the washer with water, add detergent, hit the on button “on” and relax.
Fully Automatic washing Machine (everything is digital) - The automatic washing machine requires the expertise of a plumber for installation before the machine can be used. Once you are done with installation, you are ready to do your laundry.
Semi-automatic Washing Machine - This type of washing machine does not require the expertise of a plumber; it is move-able from one spot to another and very easy to use.
#1. Video: How To Use an Automatic Washing Machine
- If you are done with installation, you are ready to do your dirty laundry.
- Open the door and dump all your ready to be washed clothes
- Open the soap tray and add your preferred detergent in the required space
- Shut the tray, press the on button and wait for the machine to be ready
- Choose your preferred wash selector e.g Normal
- Choose a temperature (either warm or cold)
- Choose your preferred mode of washing depending on how dirty the clothes are e.g medium
- Press wash or play button and relax or continue with other house chaos while your machine does the magic
- After washing, the machine automatically rinses
- After rinsing, it will also squeeze or spin the clothes
- After spinning, the clothes become almost dry
- After washing, the machine will automatically turn itself off
- Your clothes are ready aired outside
Important Note: Turn off and unplug the electrical switch, before bringing out clothes from the washing machine. You can buy get this washing machines in Nigeria Konga
#2. Video: How To Use a Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
- Select and separate coloured clothes that might spill over clothes
- Fix the water inlet and put it on wash
- Use the water level guide when fill enough water to conveniently take your dirty clothes
- Add your detergent and select normal wash
- Select the timer and set it to your preferred wash time
- Put the drain selector on fail
- Leave it on normal wash if the clothes are soft cotton materials
- Load the clothes into the washing machine
- Turn on washing machine, after washing move the clothes to the spinner
- Switch it to spin and cover, on the timer and allow it to spin (rinse and squeeze) the clothes
- When it is done spinning and the machine stops, open it and its done!
Related Topic: How to Use a Washing Machine in Nigeria (Video Tutorial)
Note: If you are contemplating which one to buy, choose one with an energy star label to save cost on electricity bill, use eco friendly detergents
Now Know How To Use A Top Loader and a Front Loader Washing Machine
Hope you enjoyed this article? Thank you for stopping by, feel free to ask us any question by leaving us a comment.