Ingredients Needed For Okro Soup
- Red oil
- Fish (Ice Fish/Titus)
- Knorr cubes
- Pepper (preferably fresh pepper)
- 3 Fresh dadawa (the type they wrap in a nylon)- optional
- Ugu leave
Prepare the Ingredients Before you Cook your Okra Soup
- Pour ¾ liter of water into a pot
- Wash the fresh fish
- Wash the meat
- Blend your crayfish
- Blend the fresh pepper
- Cut your okro into bits
- Wash and cut the vegetable into tiny bits
- Chop your onions into bits
- Unwrap your knorr cubes
Recipe For Okro Soup
- Wash the meat and add it to the water in the pot
- Add 2 or 3 table spoonful of crayfish
- A ball of onion, Knorr cubes, Salt to taste and leave to simmer for 13 minutes.
- Add the fresh fish and leave it to boil for about 12 minutes to avoid over boiling it.
- Remove the fresh fish and add some red oil into the pot with meat
- Add some blended fresh pepper
- Unwrap and add the fresh dadawa and allow It to boil for about 5 minutes
- Add the okro, stir and allow to for 2 minutes
- Add the vegetable a knorr cube and allow to steam for another 2 minutes
- Put off the fire and bring down the pot.
Congratulation!! Your okro soup is ready. Please leave us your comment if this article was helpful.