Giving birth to a baby is a blessing that is second to none but losing weight and belly fat after pregnancy is tasking. Most women develop belly fat after delivery which seems almost impossible to disappear, but a waist training corset can help you flatten that post-baby bump and loosing belly fat becomes it a lot easier. After Delivery/C-Section you tend to gain some extra weight which can be addressed by a series of precautionary measures like monitoring your weight with a proper diet, wearing a C-section support belt and daily exercise is crucial in losing pounds
Corset For Weight Loss
It is true that post-partum girdles offer serious support when an ordinary tight belly band isn't enough, the good thing is that these products come in a variety of shapes and sizes and fabrics to prevent skin rashes. Celebrity mums easily get back into shape in weeks, but how realistic is it for ordinary busy mothers out there to regain their figures without stress. Post-pregnancy girdles are the latest celebrity trend – Here is what Holly Madison American former Playboy playmate said about corsets. “I wore a double corset day and night for three months”.
How Does Wasit Cinchers Help Contrast Big Tummy?
Certainly, waist trimmer girdle or waist cinchers work like magic. These super constricting undergarments compresses your internal organs (contract the uterus and shrink the tummy). Not only does it make eating larger meals uncomfortable, it also makes eating fatty meals (beverages) uncomfortable, helping you lose weight drastically. Waist cincher can be found in lagos, abuja on jumia, on konga or anywhere in the world.
What are Corsets?
Corsets are elastic apparel with metal busk closure (hook and eye) in the front designed to cinch the waist thereby taking some inches off your waistline.
To some women, it may seem old fashioned, but in recent times, a lot of women have become addicted to wearing a corset. It’s easy, just giving it a try and you will definitely love it when you see how small your waist will become.
It will interest you to know that waist trainers help your body shape to appear more feminine. They are designed in two different styles and today, lots of brands are been sold in the market. If you are able to get a well-made a corset, the curvier your hourglass shape will look.
Video #1: Corset Training/ Waist Training
What is a Waist Trainer Like?
A typical waist trainer is designed with cotton like fabrics, stiffened with rigid boning. It is usually styled to end below the waist or the hips in other to help create that firm body figure with excellent curve.
Video #2: Tips on How to Waist Train by Exercise To Burn Belly Fat and Tighten Loose Skin after Pregnancy
- An overbust corset: Are worn in place of a bra and begins from the bust down to the waist.
- An underbust corset: Can equally be worn with any type of bra, it is usually worn from under the bust down below your waist line.
When Do I Start Waist Training After Delivery and How Long Do I Have To Wear a Waist Trainer?
You can start waist training six (6) weeks after your baby is born
Over the years, people have criticized corsets and girdles as hiding ones real body shape, but in recent times fashion is evolving; new generations of women are turning to the modern and trending shapewear without considering the discomfort or stress that comes with wearing the belly bandit for at least 24-hours after delivery- that is where corsets triumph.
Benefits of Waist Training Corset or Tummy Slimming Belt
- Waist Training helps contract the uterus and shrink the tummy faster
- Wearing body-hugging waist trainer or girdles, reduces a woman’s appetite, when the stomach is pressed into a temporarily smaller size.
- Waist trainer works by drawing in the stretched-out muscles, which provide support and stability around the belly by re-aligning the muscles back to its firm state just as it was before pregnancy.
How to Make a Corset work For youBelow are important notes for women intending to workout tummy trimming:
- If you are considering buying a corset, know the best style to fit your body type
- Know the right size of corset to buy.
- Know how to wear one safely.
- Lacing a corset too tightly can cause discomfort or health problems.
- Wearing a waist corset, the corset should be tightened about two inches at a time.
- Shrinking a waist size when using a corset can take a while - it’s a gradual process.
- The best corsets are made with bones (Plastic or Steel) - the steel boning is strong enough to take inches of your waistline, drastically re-shaping your figure. If the structure of the corset is strong enough, the curvier your hourglass shape will look.
Note: Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) or the oil will help a great deal in drastically reducing belly fat. You can get Black Seed oil in a pharmarcy around you or on konga http://www.konga.com/just-beauty-shop